Here is your customized plan for building up your amazing sense of self-worth:
1. Stop placing your sense of self worth on things outside of yourself. You are so much more than the things you have, the things you've done, the people you know, the goals you have. Detach your worthiness from. Click here for a helpful video on this.
2. Let yourself want what you want. Your desires are guideposts. Your desires are your destiny. No more judging them, shaming yourself for them, or deciding ahead of time that you can't have them. Click here to listen to my podcast episode on Money & Codependency.
3. Turn your self-doubt into self-belief. Where are you placing your sens of self worth currently? In your job? In your relationship? In trying to make your parents happy? Explore ways that you can validate yourself instead of looking to other people to do that for you.
Hi! I’m Sophie.
My passion and purpose is helping women struggling with codependency stop people pleasing and start living the amazing lives they’ve always dreamed of living.
For most of my life I was stuck in a codependent cycle of resenting others, blaming others for my emotions and my circumstances in life, and trying to control other peoples’ lives and emotions in an effort to feel some sense of purpose and self worth.
After discovering the origin of my codependency & healing it in every area of my life, I decided that I had to help others do the same.
Now, almost a decade later, I help my clients go through that same process in my 1:1 & group programs. There is nothing I love more than helping women transform their pain into purpose and ignite passion and love for themselves and their lives.
Looking for some quick wins in healing
1. Check out The Codependent Millennial podcast. Each week I bring you new insights and tools that will help you heal your codependency & build a life that you truly love.
2. Come say hi on Instagram @CodependentMillennial where I have tons of helpful IGTV videos, I do mini-trainings every week, & I host powerful free challenges a couple of times per year.
3. Explore coaching: If you are ready to take this work deeper and heal your codependency once & for all, we might be a perfect fit to work together. If you want to learn about how coaching can change your life on a private call with me, click here to fill out the application. Can't wait to talk with you soon!
And be sure to check your inbox, because each week I send out all sorts of valuable codependency-related resources!